The Center has the following rights:
- To ensure and regulate its activities in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- Providing certificate services stipulated in the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan on electronic signature and electronic document;
- Applying to the relevant state bodies regarding its activities;
- To determine the areas of use and limitations of certificates in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- Before concluding an agreement with the signatory for the issuance of the certificate, the center must inform him about the rules of use of the certificate and signature tools, the center's legal status and accreditation status.
The center performs the following tasks:
- Ensures security of activity and protection of information about the signatory;
- Examines the documents submitted by the signatory and, if necessary, applies to the relevant state body for their verification;
- Maintains the register of certificates, ensures its relevance and the necessary conditions for free, uninterrupted access to it;
- Provides information about certificates;
- Maintains documents and information on certificate services;
- Suspends, restores or cancels the validity of certificates in the cases stipulated by the law, and informs the signatory and the requesting authorized person (body) about this.
Performs other duties stipulated by the legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan or the agreement between the parties.
Documents required to obtain a certificate by state agencies:
- The speed of documents confirming the registration of the organization (ministry, department, enterprise) in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- The power of attorney issued by the manager to the authorized representative acting on his behalf (confirmed by the signature and seal of the manager) and the original and copy of the document confirming the identity of that representative.
- Official certificate or official letter about the bank details of the organization.
- The list of employees applying for an e-signature certificate, approved by the head, and copies of the identity cards of those employees.
- Extract from the order confirming the position held by the executive who will receive the electronic signature certificate.
- Document certifying the seal of the head.
LAW OF THE REPUBLIC OF AZERBAIJAN "On electronic signature and electronic document".
Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on ensuring the implementation of the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On electronic signature and electronic document".